Translate

Monday 13 May 2013

Welcome :)

Hi there :)

My name is Eleanor and this is my cake blog.
I am 13 years old and from England. Dancing is my main hobby and passion but my other guilty pleasure is baking cakes.
I have baked biscuits, cupcakes, whoopie pies and cakes as presents for friends, treats at parties and for fund raising events.
My cakes are definitely popular with my friends but if they are popular with you guys then I might consider selling them?
I am by no means and expert at cake making (or blogging for that matter!) so feel free to share your hints, tips and recipes here.
I would love to get this blog well known so post, share and spread the word! Please also leave comments, feedback etc.
I hope you enjoy reading. Happy Blogging :)
P.S Below is one of my most recent creations, rainbow/ tie dye cupcakes, went down a treat in Maths revision class!

No comments:

Post a Comment